Thursday 13 September 2012

Paloma hair...

My name is Lenore...
 And I'm in love with Paloma Faith's hair.


It's the most stunning combination of vintage and modern, edgy but classic. I love the colour, the cut, everything.

So I decided, with my shoulder length, dead straight, jet black hair... that I wanted Paloma hair. I tasked my very capable friend Emily with this tall order. First time she came round, she bleached the front twice and whacked a toner on it. It came out kind of like the back of Paloma's hair there, orangey... Teamed with black... I looked a little like Halloween had happened on my head.

Second time she whacked one more application of bleach on. White roots, orange ends.

Third time, Emily completely nailed it. My hair is now an awesome white at the front, which contrasts fantastically with the rest of my black hair. Yes. I am a happy chappy.

I think I may put a photo of that up tomorrow. But in the meantime...


This, This is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment