Tuesday 25 September 2012

Jobs and Junk!

I've applied for the perfect job.
It may not seem like the perfect job to anyone else, but to me... it's spiffing.

I haven't recieved a phone call or an email yet, apart from one apologising for the delay in decisions, but they are trying to track everyone's references... Is it wrong that I have already started to plan what new stationery I can buy, and what things would make for a prettified desk?

Yes. It is. I don't even have the job yet and already my eyes are alight with the promise of desk tidies, and post it notes... How very sad!

I'm also looking into the absolute must have items for desk work, such as a good handcream, face mist and so on... So do leave me a comment if you can think of something I just... HAVE to have :)

No comments:

Post a Comment